You are able to add Apple TVs (4th generation) that are updated to tvOS 11 to an Apple Business Manager account. To add Apple TV 4k to the Apple Business Manager account using Apple Configurator 2, make sure to install the AC 2.7+ version on your Mac, since tvOS devices have no USB port and the configuration must be done wirelessly.
- Navigate to “Organization”, select “Enrollment” from the Basic Setup area, choose the account and click on “New profile”.
- Enter the name of the profile and select the options you'd like to active on the Apple TVs when the Automated Device Enrollment profile is applied on the devices. The following options are checked by default: Install MDM Profile (mandatory) Activate supervision (mandatory) Do not allow manual removal of the MDM
- You can also check the option in which the device will tell tvOS Setup Assistant to automatically advance though its screens.
- Select the location and the tvOS devices and choose the options you want to skip when you start the Apple TV for the first time. We recommend to not skip the Location Services.
- When finished, click “Save”.
The Apple TVs should be registered to the Apple Business Manager account, and Mosyle Business must be the MDM server bound to Apple Business Manager account.