Single Sign-On for log in into Mosyle
YIn order for Single Sign-On authentication to work properly, users must be registered in Mosyle with the same email. Otherwise, the MDM solution will not apply SSO to the Primary Leader. If the profile is not configured correctly, it can result in the Primary Leader being unable to log into the Mosyle account.
- From the Dashboard, navigate to “Organization” from the menu at the top, scroll down to the Integrations section and select “Single Sign-On”.
- Click on “Add new profile” to configure the SSO.
- To continue configuring this profile, enter the Profile Name and select the option you’d like to enable the Single Sign-On access for by using the dropdown menu:
Access Web Panel
When choosing the option to enable SSO through the Web Panel, users will be able to use the same credentials from the IdP to login to the Mosyle Web Panel. Log in on Mosyle iOS app
When choosing this option, end-users will be able to use the same credentials from the IdP to log into Mosyle’s iOS application and easily access Self-Service. Log in on Mosyle macOS app
When selecting the option to enable SSO through the macOS agent, end-users will be able to use the same credentials from the IdP to log into Mosyle’s macOS application and easily access Self-Service.
- Next, select the Identity Service from the dropdown menu: Microsoft, Google, ADFS, Active Directory (LDAP) or On-Premises Active Directory.
- Complete the configuration of the profile assignment by selecting what users and/or devices will receive this profile and click "Save".
Important note: When selecting an Active Directory Identity Service, you must select the Active Directory integration. If you didn’t configure the Active Directory integration, navigate to “Active Directory” and follow the steps to complete this integration.