Install Apps onto Mac computers using Apps and Books
Now, let's check out how you can create and configure an Install App profile using Apps and Books from Apple Business Manager to properly push applications to your Mac devices.
Install Apps on Macs using Apps and Books
- Select “Management” from the menu along the top, select “Install App” and click “Add new profile” on the top.
- Name the profile and in the drop down menu below, select your Apple Business Manager account as the installation source. Select the assignment method: device-based or user-based.
- Click “Add Application”, then select the app that you would like to include as part of the profile. You can click on “Show advanced options” to configure options to easily manage the installation and removal of the app.
- Select which locations will be receiving the profile.
- Choose to have the profile assigned to specific end-users and admins and once finished, click “Save”.