Integrate Apple Business Manager's Apps and Books token
With Apps and Books in Apple Business Manager, you can search content and purchase licenses with volume discounts. Many applications in the Volume Store offer special pricing when you have purchases of 20 or more licenses to the organization, which will definitely save some of your company budget. When you integrate Apple Business Manager with Mosyle Business, you are able to organize both app and book licenses and remotely assign them to the devices or users.
- In your Mosyle account, navigate to the “Management”.
- On the left side of the screen, click on “Apple Apps and Books (VPP)”
- Click on “+ Add Account”.
- Start setting up the profile by entering the name of the account. We recommend you identify the profile entering the same name of the location-token.
- Next, click “Select File”. Upload the token that was just downloaded from the Apple Business Manager portal.
- Once the file is selected, click “Save”.
Now all the purchases in the “Apps and Books” section will start to sync over to Mosyle Business MDM!